Westland Family Care, LLC
WESTLAND FAMILY CARE PLAN AGAINST CORONAVIRUS
- Educate patients about Coronavirus Vaccine (COVID-19), and why it is important to contain the outbreak.
- Trained and educated staff with job-or task-specific information on preventing transmission of infectious agents.
- Educate staff on how to advise patients about calling prior to arrival if the patient has any signs of a respiratory infection and taking appropriate preventive actions
• Designed a COVID-19 office management plan that includes
- Patient flow,
- Vaccinate all the medical office staff against Covid-19
- Developed family management plans if they are exposed to COVID-19.
- Assist patients in obtaining appointments for Covid-19 Vaccine
- Recommend that patients with respiratory symptoms and fever call the office before arrival.
- Evaluate patients with acute respiratory illness (ARI) promptly.
- Provide a Surgical Mask and Kleenex tissue for all patients who have a cough
- Alcohol-based hand rub for the reception, waiting, exam room, and restroom areas.
- Single-use gloves
• Clean exam rooms and all medical equipment completely with Sani wipes after each patient
- Clean waiting area frequently with Sani wipes
- Single-use tissues for use throughout the office.
- Updated Website
- Posters in our office
- Patient education materials